My Letter

Para as Au Pairs que estão preenchendo o app vou postar minha carta  para terem 
de exemplo mais é de exemplo heim  rs.. *demorei umas 2 semanas pra fazer*


Hello Host Family

First of all I would like to thank you for your interest in me.
My name is Bruna and I am 22 years old. I live in Santo André, It is
a city in São Paulo, Brazil, it is a big and wonderful city, there are
many people in the streets, a lot of buildings, parks, museums, theaters
and cinemas. I live in a very calm neighborhood.
I live with my family who I love a lot. They are: my parents, my brothers
and my pet. My father is Vanderlei who is 58 years old and he works for the
environment. My mother is Fatima who is 52 years old and she is a teacher,
I have two brothers. Leonardo is 26 years old he works for a company that
involves a lot of traveling. He always travels to other countries but he
lives with us, my older brother Vinicius who is 27 years old works too, but
he is married and does not live with us anymore. However we are always
together, we always meet on holidays and on weekends. I always play and take
care of my cousins. I love staying with them.

I like hanging out with my friends in my free time and when we go out I
always take care of me and them. I love reading. The last book I read was
"The Chronicles of Narnia". I always have a book in my purse. I love going
to the club, swimming, cycling and rollerblading in my street, I like playing
basketball and soccer. I always walk my dog in the park near my house. I love
drawing. I always teach my cousins how to draw.

I am a fashion designer graduate. I studied at Uniban University in 2008.
I have always been interested in this area. I love drawing and creating new
clothes. This area requires a lot of creativity, and I am very creative. But
it is very difficult to find a job in this area in Brazil. I believe if I speak
English fluently I will have more opportunities and have a better job. I also
would like to teach English for kids or work with graphics computer. I know
they are different areas but they are things that I am very interest in. I have
worked at TIM since last October. It is a very famous company in Brazil. I am
a telemarketing operator, and to work in this area it is necessary to konw how
to speak, be very patient and express and understand people´s request. As I am
optimistic, patient, organized and responsible I can do my work well.

My childcare experience involved my cousins two years ago. I took care of them.
After school they stayed in my house while my uncles and aunts were working.
I took care of Matheus who is 12 years old, Maria Fernanda who is 10 years old
and Barbara who is 7 years old. It was a very good experience that made me
conquest a lot of responsibility. I used my creativity for creating new games
so we could interact all together, they told me what they were doing at school
and I helped them with homework, we played with ball and rode biking and other
activities.
I have a friend who has a daughter. Her name is Juliana and her daughter´s
name is Victoria. My second experience was when I took care of Victoria while
her mother was working. Victoria was 3 years old. When she used to stay with me,
we used to play with dolls. I used to read some stories, we used to walk my dog.
I also used to make meals and feed her, and I used to put her to bed too. After
that I used to take care of Caique on Sundays. He was one year and five months.
He was the most difficult experience because I had never taken care of a baby,
but it was very good. At the end I loved it. My tasks were:"bottle and spoon
feeding, burping, changing diapers, put baby to bed, spread toys and interact
with him".
When I leave work at 15:30 p.m.I usually take the bus and go to the day care centre.
I take care of children at school. It is near my house it is a wonderful experience.
Taking care of children from 1 to 7 years. Some of them are Caue who is 6 years old,
José who is 5 years old, Maria Eduarda who is 4 years old, Clara who is 2 years old.
Our main activity is to draw. They love drawing, I teach how they can use colors,
we play in the park at school, play with lego, with newer I bath children, bottle
and spoon feeding , changing diapers, putting to bed. The experience is amazing I
love staying with them and see those smiles, see how they are smart. I believe they
like staying with me because I participate in the games and make them laugh.

I want to be an au pair because I love staying with kids. I love teaching and see how
they learn. I have always wanted to do an exchange I believe it should be a wonderful
experience and do this program with children and live in an American house would be
much better experience. I want to improve my English because it is important to speak
English in Brazil and I will have more opportunities to have a better carrier in the
future, I have always wanted to know The United States and know its culture although
I have never lived abroad. But I can handle new situations very well. It does not
matter if it is a cold or hot country. I can live in different environments and I like
to have good relationships with people. I know it is a work program and I am ready.
I hope you like me and make me part of your family.

Well here I described how I am, I know it is hard to know and meet a person only by
words. Thank you for reading my letter and if you would like to know more about me
It is a pleasure to talk to you.

Best regards,
Bruna. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentários: